Monday, March 06, 2006

Case Sold (1)


The patient was a 63 year old lady. The reason of her visit was to replace a 3 unit posterior bridge on the upper. The doctor convinced her to get 20 veneers for the aesthetic results. Surprisingly, she agreed.

When the case was 90%done, the patient changed her mind and now only wants to do 3 unit bridge that she originally had to replace. I was 50% relieved and 50% angry. The doctor came in and apologized. Told me that he will pay for the whole 20 units but I was not satisfied at all. So I convince the doctor to take the wax up and present it to the patient, for that 2% possibility for her to change her mind.

Minutes later the doctor came back to my bench with a smile. Ever since then every patient that he schedules, I do the wax ups first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home