GC vs VIDENT

I noticed on few cases that the Gradia's diamond pastes were remaining in the grooves. Even after steaming and ultrasonic cleaning they were there. Only way to clean them up was to scraping with a sharp instrument, such as #25 Bard Parker blade.
While finishing these 3 units today, I decided to give it a test. I used Gradia Diapolisher on left two units, and used Vident Diamond Restoration Polish on a unit on the right.
Vident's diamond paste gave me a surprising result. They were easily cleaned and gave a better polish. It's what I use for finishing porcelains, usually, but now I know it can do more than that.
Picture on Top: Polished and Cleaned Onlays
Picture on Bottom: High Glazed Onlays




6 Comments:
My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and
thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.
Have a look at my web-site - Go.org.Tw
Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info specifically the remaining section :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.
Here is my page :: Permanent Hair Straightening
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with
my Facebook group. Chat soon!
Feel free to surf to my web-site tattoo removal cream reviews
Hello, for all time i used to check blog posts here early in the daylight, since i love to gain knowledge of more and more.
Feel free to surf to my web site: diarrhea remedies
Hi outstanding blog! Does running a blog like this take a large amount
of work? I have absolutely no knowledge of computer programming but I had
been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyway, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just
needed to ask. Thanks a lot!
Feel free to surf to my web site: Coconut Oil For Hair
Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading
through this post reminds me of my good old room
mate! He always kept talking about this. I will
forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
Thanks for sharing!
Also visit my web blog: pattersonsheridan.com
Post a Comment
<< Home